Having financial reports regularly is an important part of running your business. As you focus on your business financial transactions become less of a priority and analyzing business activity in a timely manner is more difficult.
This can include:
- Maintain the company bank balance and keep track of outstanding activity
- Approve invoices that need to be paid
- Read and review any documentation attached to checks for approval and accuracy
- Prepare projections annually and update monthly with actual figures
- Coordinate with the auditors, as needed
- Be responsible for ensuring the accuracy and timely input of financial transactions and translate these into financial reports that you can review monthly, such as:
- Balance Sheet
- Profit & Loss
- Cash Flow
- Sales Reports
- Customized reports based on industry and need.